Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Owner's Manuals
In 1963, the manufacturer began producing the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter medium-duty truck. It was originally only available in Japan and North American countries. Today it can be bought in almost every country in the world. Production continues, and each time the car is improved, offering more comfortable and safer operating conditions.
If we describe each modernization, then the main events are:
• The first Mitsubishi Fuso Canter was equipped with a 2-liter diesel engine with 68 horsepower;
• In 1964, the head light was changed: instead of 2 headlights, the manufacturer began to offer 4 headlights;
• In 1968, the second generation of the model appeared. A new cabin has been made.
• In 1970, the third generation of the truck was released. Main innovations: the radiator grille was replaced with a new one, a more powerful 2.7-liter engine with a capacity of 80 horsepower was proposed.
• The fourth generation is an updated cab, a wider range of payload capacities, a wide range of engines.
Modern Mitsubishi Fuso Canter
Today, this car is in demand in various commercial organizations, as well as many private owners. The main advantages of modern models are expressed in the following points:
1. Large selection of bodies: delivery, flatbed, dump trucks, platforms and so on.
2. There is a car in the form of a manipulator and a crane.
3. Different length and load capacity – there is an optimal option for every customer.
4. The presence of fog lights.
5. Increased security with electronic assistants.
Separately, you can note the cabin – it is comfortable and functional. There are many seat and steering positions. The shift lever is integrated into the instrument panel, making it easier to move around in the cab.
Since 2016, Mitsubishi Fuso Canter can also be purchased in an electric version. The car is equipped with two batteries and an electric motor with a capacity of 150 horsepower. One charge of this car is enough for about 100 km.