2015 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Owner's Manual
Among the main characteristics and features of the 2015 Mitsubishi i-MiEV, the following points can be distinguished:
1. Appearance “for an amateur.” The car looks more like a big toy. But at the same time, there are many fans of this design. In any case, the model has enough fans.
2. Battery. It is important to understand here that the car is bought for city trips. You can go to nature, but not very far. The power reserve is about 120 km.
3. Power. The car slowly accelerates, and its maximum speed is 130 km per hour. This is enough for a measured ride around the city and nearby suburbs, but for those who like to “drive” it is better to look at other car models.
4. The level of security. Here the manufacturer has tried very well. In addition to airbags, electronic assistants have been introduced. For example, they allow you to avoid a collision with a pedestrian.
5. Comfort. Looking at the car from the outside, one gets the impression that there is not enough space inside. This is an erroneous opinion. Inside, 4 people with different builds can easily fit. Wide doors help with this. There is plenty of headroom and leg room for comfort.
6. Salon. There is nothing superfluous, but at the same time everything is comfortable and thoughtful. The driver’s seat has many adjustments, as well as the steering wheel. Inside there is a lot of light due to the large amount of glass.
The Mitsubishi i-MIEV comes standard with power steering, air conditioning, heated front seats, fog lights, alloy wheels and other nice features and elements. A big plus of the car is the ability to park it on almost any street. It is very compact and convenient.